Follow Us : Gallery
- Admission in best Institutes
- Rating & Ranking
Rating and Ranking of Educational InstitutionsGHRDC being highly research- based organization, has been the pioneer in starting the concept and practice of rating and ranking B-Schools from the very inception of its organization and has since (1998) been involved in rating and ranking of B- Schools in India. This was followed by initiating the Survey and Ranking of Hotel Management Institutes in the year 2007 and Engineering College Survey since 2009. We hope to start the ranking of other professional Institutions also very shortly. In the process, over the last eight years more than 250 B-Schools and 100 Hotel Management institutes and over 100 Engineering Colleges have been visited and more than 5000 faculty members, 10000 students; and over 300 Directors of the different Institutes were met and closely interacted with. The richness and variety of interactions and experiences were unique and professionally rewarding in strengthening the survey methodology. 1. Rating and Ranking:
- B-School Survey: GHRDC has been pioneer in starting the concept and practice of rating and ranking of B-Schools from the very inception of its organization and since 1998 has been involved in rating and ranking of B-Schools in India. The key strength and hallmark of GHRDC’s survey are transparency, reliability, consistency and validation of data. B-Schools in India have discovered our ranking as an improved instrument for presenting their institutions to stakeholders. Registration opens from the month of March.
- Engineering College Survey: Keeping the tradition of consistency in quality, reliability and transparency, GHRDC had introduced Survey for Engineering colleges in India in 2009.Ever since it has been successfully continuing the survey every year for the benefit of its stakeholders. Registration opens from the month of November.
- Hotel Management Survey: The Hotel Management Survey initiated by GHRDC in 2007 was the first of its kind and since then it has been appreciated and received with overwhelming response from the stakeholders. Registration opens from the month of October.
- Distance Learning B-School Survey